title>♥VANILLA SKIES title>



recent entries
.

archives
time erases all things.

credits
layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
7:16 AM

hahaha! xz i feel so proud of you!!! motherly instincts hurh. WDV!
eeeeks! sms overshot like crazy. hehs. control control. yeah.
today during chem lect, kit mun said" u shd really try stop falling asleep during lectures"..oops.


THINGS YOU SHD NOE ABT ME.

- im uber sensitive.
- Im possessive
- im talkative.
- I hv serious moodswings – BEWARE.
- If u wanna lie to me pls be sure tht the lie is perfectly fabricated. Cus I hv dis gift for finding out stuff.
- I believe I hv sixth sense to a certain extent.
- Im much crappier than u think.
- Im easily contented:D
- I love to slp. and, eat.
- Im frigging scared of lizards!i scream or, worst case scenario, cry when I see them.
- I abhor insecurities =X




toodles.

wilkommen
hello stranger(:



The.Lady
name's chuchu.
that's all you need to know if you're on a need to know basis(:



affiliates
no.link.s.